Deus 2 13x11" Coil First Impressions And Data

F350Platinum

11 hours ago, Carolina said:

Mark is about 2/3rds the way up from bottom on shaft.

20221205_074822.thumb.jpg.2ea7b78bdadd69238193be63a3e66d22.jpg

It sure is! Wondered why it was lighter. 😀

• Like 3

Well done, thanks for sharing your depth test!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

20221205_074822.thumb.jpg.2ea7b78bdadd69238193be63a3e66d22.jpg

It sure is! Wondered why it was lighter. 😀

Are we sure that CF means carbon fiber?   It doesn’t look like carbon fiber.    It looks like the CF stamp is molded into the shaft.  Can that even be done with carbon fiber?   Also if those shafts are made in France, do the French word or words for carbon fiber start with c and f?   Not trying to stir anything up, buy if it was carbon fiber I would think they would advertise the fact that it is and it would look like any other carbon fiber shaft.  That CF might be some manufacturing code or such.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NCtoad said:

Are we sure that CF means carbon fiber?

Good point, NC. 🤔

I weighed all 3 lowers, the 13" lower weighs 10g less than the 11" lower, about the same as the Nokta CF lower.

The 11" and 9" coil lowers do not have "CF" in the circle.

I don't know if there are other processes used to create CF extrusions except the woven ones like the Nokta. I guess all we can do is speculate. 🙂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, martygene said:
12 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Good point, NC. 🤔

I weighed all 3 lowers, the 13" lower weighs 10g less than the 11" lower, about the same as the Nokta CF lower.

I don't know if there are other processes used to create CF extrusions except the woven ones like the Nokta. I guess all we can do is speculate. 🙂

I do not think it is carbon fiber now. My pin pointer will not sound off on it as it will on all my other CF shafts. Also just does not look like CF. I buy lots of CF shafts and all are woven.

• Like 3

On 12/5/2022 at 10:49 AM, EL NINO77 said:

The myth of the big coil still applies, in this case you get a bit more depth on the 11x13" D2 coil than on the round 11" coil...
we recently did comparison tests in the field... and the 11X13" D2 big coil has a deep advantage in this case...

This terrain is very specific...because it strongly reduces the detection depth of coin detection...but for the best depth results...here you have to use really very low reactivity in all test detectors..:wink:

Vincente. /with Deus 2/,... Me and ...Pasadete... in detector testing..

IMG_20221205_102120_148.jpg

on the video... the ball gay with the military dress is so beautiful!!!!

• Like 1

Vincente... I think you did an excellent job in testing Deus 2 and Aka Intronik...:smile:👍

Can you say a little more about detection with Deus 2 on a large 11x13" MF D2 coil?:wink:

I think people are really interested in it...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

Vincente... I think you did an excellent job in testing Deus 2 and Aka Intronik...:smile:👍

Can you say a little more about detection with Deus 2 on a large 11x13" MF D2 coil?:wink:

I think people are really interested in it...

I think so too! 👍

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 5:26 PM, F350Platinum said:

Good point, NC. 🤔

CF> Carbon Fake??? 😄

• Haha 3

On 12/5/2022 at 10:49 AM, EL NINO77 said:

Vincente. /with Deus 2/,... Me and ...Pasadete... in detector testing..

IMG_20221205_102120_148.jpg

Then Slavomir what are you conclusions about this test , which one is the deepest machine for you ?  ( I have my own idea but I let you speak first ... 🙂  ) , thx ..