Range Detectors Such As Ger Detector Titan 1000

Hi guys:

I have been watching youtubes lately and I wonder if anyone had those GER detectors? I wonder why people not using this kind instead as it seems have more depth than our normal detectors such as minelab etc.? Obviously for sure its more expensive.

or 3D imaging as well...

such as these:

https://orientdetectors.com/product-tag/okm/

Kind regards,

Ethan

These things get brought up quite often, and you'd be better spending your money on a normal metal detector.  They come in many brands and are good at making you pay high prices for something that simply does not work.

Some important reading for you.

Here is a recent thread on another brand of the same sort of thing.

A 3D type imaging detector that actually does work to an extent is the Nokta Invenio Pro.

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/invenio-pro/

Here is a friend using his one showing how it works

While it does what it says it does it's not going to find him stuff the far cheaper detectors can do.  Cool technology through and shows what the future may hold for us.

It's not going to find you millions in gold nuggets that's for sure, in fact I'd never even consider it for that purpose but it has its niche I'm sure.  A friend has one and aside from the novelty of it he's not really benefiting from it especially for the price.

If you're chasing gold stick to the tried true and trusted detectors from the likes of Minelab, Garrett, Nokta etc and forget about these obscure brands, if they were truly good you would see many here on this forum using them, a lot of people here have $20, 000 or more invested in detectors so wouldn't blink at buying one of these Long Range detectors if they worked as claimed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ethan in Adelaide said:

I wonder why people not using this kind instead as it seems have more depth than our normal detectors such as minelab etc.?

Kind regards,

Ethan

Because gold prospectors are a savvy lot who find out what works in short order. Yeah, why is it that nobody that actually knows what they are doing is using stuff like this? Why do the people that make these things not just go use them to find fabulous amounts of gold we are all missing, if they do as they say? If you see anything make advertising finding gold nuggets at more than a meter, warning bells should be going off like crazy. There is actually physics involved here, not pie in the sky wishful thinking. But people looking for gold are easy marks, as greed often makes brains stop working.

Not to put any other companies down, but in a nutshell Minelab makes the best gold nugget detectors in the world. Anyone who says they make something better, needs to do more than make claims, they need to really prove it. Exceptional claims require exceptional proof. So to cut to the chase, if anyone claims they make a detector better at finding gold nuggets than the best Minelab can make, hold on to your wallet. Because so far in my opinion no such device exists. If anyone thinks different, it's up to them to prove me wrong, not the other way around.

Garr Reynolds on Twitter: ""Extraordinary claims require extraordinary  evidence." - Carl Sagan https://t.co/KV8WKzeT3k" / Twitter

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Because gold prospectors are a savvy lot who find out what works in short order. Yeah, why is it that nobody that actually knows what they are doing is using stuff like this? If you see anything make advertising finding gold nuggets at more than a meter, warning bells should be going off like crazy. There is actually physics involved here, not pie in the sky wishful thinking. But people looking for gold are easy marks, as greed often makes brains stop working.

Thanks Steven. 

18 minutes ago, phrunt said:

These things get brought up quite often, and you'd be better spending your money on a normal metal detector.  They come in many brands and are good at making you pay high prices for something that simply does not work.

Some important reading for you.

Here is a recent thread on another brand of the same sort of thing.

A 3D type imaging detector that actually does work to an extent is the Nokta Invenio Pro.

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/invenio-pro/

Here is a friend using his one showing how it works

While it does what it says it does it's not going to find him stuff the far cheaper detectors can do.  Cool technology through and shows what the future may hold for us.

It's not going to find you millions in gold nuggets that's for sure, in fact I'd never even consider it for that purpose but it has its niche I'm sure.  A friend has one and aside from the novelty of it he's not really benefiting from it especially for the price.

If you're chasing gold stick to the tried true and trusted detectors from the likes of Minelab, Garrett, Nokta etc and forget about these obscure brands, if they were truly good you would see many here on this forum using them, a lot of people here have $20, 000 or more invested in detectors so wouldn't blink at buying one of these Long Range detectors if they worked as claimed.

Thank you I will have a read. 🙂