George Kinsey Finds Of A Lifetime Thread

Mr Kinsey your collection is amazing!  And now these!  I always loved the snake belts for some reason. the first one i saw was attached to a pistol belt with a Canadian S&W Hand Ejector .455 D.A.  After looking them up "snake buckles" the civil war types really "hooked" me.  If i remember most were made in England and the south used them more.   example for context, not mine.  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT67C7gPHTkkj6W7vuf5JW

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NAGANT said:

Mr Kinsey your collection is amazing!  And now these!  I always loved the snake belts for some reason. the first one i saw was attached to a pistol belt with a Canadian S&W Hand Ejector .455 D.A.  After looking them up "snake buckles" the civil war types really "hooked" me.  If i remember most were made in England and the south used them more.   example for context, not mine.  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT67C7gPHTkkj6W7vuf5JW

You are correct.

Very nice and in good condition, are they brass as they do look like it.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 2

Wow George !

All these finds on several threads you've just posted are truly impressive !!!đź‘Ť

You've done well over the years......thx for the pics .

Now get those Gkids  out there with detectors ! They have a tradition to maintain........ 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Very nice and in good condition, are they brass as they do look like it.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Yes.

• Thanks 1