Blu3 Nemo Problem

ugur

Hello
I wanted to share with you the sad problem I had with my Nemo device.
During the summer months, I try to make a living by doing underwater photography with the device, traveling around the coasts of Turkey and searching for precious jewels with the detector, which is my source of income. That's why your sharing is very valuable to me.
As the end of the season approached, I encountered the problem that my device could not pump enough air even under 1 meter, and I was very upset because there is no dealer belonging to the company in my country to send it for repair. I got this amazing hookah system through a friend residing abroad, but our ways diverged. I contacted the company for a fault record, I know that they will definitely fix the device, but due to customs rules, I cannot send the device from my country. The only thing I can do for now is to have the electrician open the device and perform the maintenance that can be done visually.

If there is a similar event that happened to you dear forum members, please share the way I need to follow for its repair. Thank you.

Of course, I contacted them, but they only let me fill out the fault forms about the issue. I know that they will repair the device and send it. My main problem is that I cannot send the device from Turkey to the USA. I received a rejection response from many export companies. The company cannot send to Turkey, only Europe. they can send it to their country. It seems like it will turn my eyes off and open the device and show it to an electrician. Thank you for your attention.

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, ugur said:

Of course, I contacted them

You say of course, but you would be surprised how many people do not, and so I had to ask. As far as getting answers here from members, it takes a day or two, not minutes, so be patient. We have at least one Blu Nemo dealer here but he is a busy person also.

If you can't ship to the U.S, and the company won't ship to you, how did you get the Nemo to begin with? 🤔

42 minutes ago, ugur said:

:), there are 6 e-mails on the subject and there is no response. I think the authorized friend does not have time to give the forum other than selling products.

If you are taking Gerry McMullen he is a very good dealer and very helpful forum member. He does actually also have a life, and may be on vacation at this time. He and I talked about him doing just that recently. Good luck with your problem, I hope you get it sorted out to your satisfaction.

• Like 2

I tried to share my problem with Mr.Miller and Mrs.Wisniewski three months ago, but there was no response. I connected the incident to the unfortunate Florida hurricane, I sent my best wishes and empathized saying that the disaster event distracted you. Good again
 I am sure that the company, which continues on the path of institutionalization, will support my problem. I will be waiting with interest and I will be communicating the developments step by step.

30 minutes ago, ugur said:

from the Netherlands via my friend channel.

It may have to go back the same way.

• Like 1