Blu3 Nemo Problem

ugur

On 12/5/2022 at 10:57 AM, ugur said:

I tried to share my problem with Mr.Miller and Mrs.Wisniewski three months ago, but there was no response. I connected the incident to the unfortunate Florida hurricane, I sent my best wishes and empathized saying that the disaster event distracted you. Good again
 I am sure that the company, which continues on the path of institutionalization, will support my problem. I will be waiting with interest and I will be communicating the developments step by step.

Those people are not the person I was referring to here on the forum. Gerry McMullen just became a Blu Nemo dealer. I assume therefore that he is not the person or person ignoring your inquiries.

This forum and myself have no connections with Blu Nemo.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2022 at 2:31 AM, ugur said:

Hello
I wanted to share with you the sad problem I had with my Nemo device.

If there is a similar event that happened to you dear forum members, please share the way I need to follow for its repair. Thank you.

While I do think the Nemo is a good product and I don't want to start a discussion on which dive system is the best, In my opinion the thing that makes the Nemo energy efficient is also it's weak point that is the on/off switch in the regulator. I had concerns about it's serviceability in Australia as well, on inquiries to the dealer it seemed like it had to be sent back to the USA to be serviced. I ended up with the AirBuddy system, for three reasons, I was able to talk to the manufacturer via phone and email, they sell a full list of spare parts and are happy to have the unit user serviceable in fact they have videos on it on their website and lastly I was able to talk to them about making modifications to the unit, I wanted to use a bigger battery, they went out to their way to help me achieve that. I'm really impressed with the AirBuddy's build quality they use the best components from around the world and assemble it in their Sydney workshop.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hello again after a long time. I would like to inform you about the developments, but the company still could not take any action. My faulty device, which I sent to the European region with difficulty, has been waiting for repair in the European region for two months. It is already impossible to get an answer from the headquarters. If you ask me, the defective devices in the European region are victims. informing the users and giving instructions to send them to the headquarters. The devices should be maintained and re-sent. While doing this, they probably do not want any shipping and repair costs because they suffer so much. The regulator failure is chronic. I can say that the airbuddy system is very much in terms of technical service and malfunction. in the future. Those who will buy the system should think again and again.

• Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1