Garrett, Send Me An Axiom And I Will…….

2 hours ago, Reg Wilson said:

Open invitation to Garrett.

Send me an Axiom and I will soon tell you how well it performs 'down under'.

If it performs well, you will tell me to keep it, if not I will send it back.

I am not married to any make, and have a reasonable idea of how to use a detector. 

If it is good, you have nothing to lose, and neither do I.

Garrett spent plenty of time in Australia with the Axiom, so they don’t need to be told how well it runs there. They know. Anyone wanting to make a case for being given an Axiom should contact them directly to make that case.

sales@garrett.com

Garrett Electronics, Inc.
1881 W. State St.
Garland, TX 75042 

Phone:
1-972-494-6151
1-800-234-6151 USA and Canada

Posting on this forum will not get their attention. I have written quite a few good posts here about the Axiom, and Garrett has never linked to a single one from their Facebook page. They did however link to Gerry McMullen when he posted on his Facebook page. They seem totally focused on YouTube, Facebook, and the like. As far as I can tell, they only seem interested in people with very active social media outlets. In other words, tell them how sending you an Axiom for free is going to get it seen in use by tons of people. Giving you a detector for free because it works well would not make for a very compelling case. Everyone would like one of those. :smile:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

They could but i highly doubt it send one to me for testing for Relics here in the UK,ideal situation for Relic and Hoard hunting 🙂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RickUK said:

They could but i highly doubt it send one to me for testing for Relics here in the UK,ideal situation for Relic and Hoard hunting 🙂

Yes and I'll do some beach testing for gold rings...that will be 3 free Axioms please 🙂

strick 

• Haha 1

I made the case for JP being given an Axiom, but it came to naught. Contact them directly if you are genuinely interested. But may as well face it Reg, people like me, you, and JP are just dinosaurs, and forums are not what gets the attention these days. I suspect this video below is more what Garrett is interested in. You are either a social media star or you are nobody. Other than that, Garrett is content to let purchasers have the say in how well it works. It is what it is, and people will either like it or they won’t. Nobody is saying this is the new best detector ever made that makes everything else obsolete, so there is nothing to prove.

• Like 6

I don’t want a free Axiom Garrett, I would have to pay 22% tax for winning it and then I’d probably have to pay 20% capital gains tax for selling it 🙄

• Haha 4

Take Minelab for example, all these Manticore videos all over Youtube popping up at the moment, they're free Manticores.  Early marketing is gold for them and many of us are sitting there watching it deciding if we want a Manticore.  I can't imagine you throwing up a heap of promotional Youtube videos Reg, you're just not that kinda guy. 

I normally prefer to wait until the dust settles and the end user videos pop up before putting much value on the videos for more than seeing how it looks and operates.  Not saying all these guys are dishonest or anything, but a broad range of videos from various people gives more information.

• Like 7

Send me one and I'll prove there's not enough gold to fill a tooth where I'm at.  Once I've established that fact guess i'd have to down grade to a manticore & a 900.   Sorry Garrett but it would be a bass boat in a mud puddle around here  🙂

• Like 1

Nah Axiom won't work in Tasmania !  Send me one Garrett and I will try to prove myself wrong .  I dare you !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1