Question About The Manti's "2d".

8 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I am using a dealer I don't normally shop with as my normal dealer sold his business and the new owners seem to be going through a few learning curves being new to retail and didn't seem organised enough to get in the Manticore queue in time.  The dealer I'm using said they expected them to arrive by Friday (today) and then they were shipping them overnight to customers so I paid them immediately when they said they're now accepting payments due to the pending arrival, I emailed them Wednesday to check if it's all going to plan and have not yet had a reply, turns out they were closed Wednesday due to lack of staff from Covid so I really don't know, I figured they'd reply to an email but maybe not, I'm not a regular shopper with them so I don't know much about their customer service.  

Oh no!!  I hope you get it maybe tomorrow or early next week!  Maybe they are busy shipping them out to answer your email right away.  Isn't it very early in the morning there?

yea, 8am at the moment on the Friday (arrival day), I emailed them late Tuesday though to find out and no reply yet, maybe it was just missed, I might call them today at least you have to reply when its a phone call 🙂

• Like 1