Axiom Wireless Headphone Report With Options

Glad you made the upgrade. I run the WR-1/WT-1 combination on both my Vista X & Tarsacci. I use the same Z Lynk Pin Pointer for both. No problem pairing right up with either detector. I have Killer Bs for each that I really like.

• Like 1

Thanks for the post, Steve.  I discovered the Garrett Wireless system a while ago and love it!  The only thing lacking is either an external speaker that could be plugged in or better yet, having it built into the receiver.

Walt

4 hours ago, Bohemia Miner said:

The only thing lacking is either an external speaker that could be plugged in or better yet, having it built into the receiver.

Walt

This is what I use, I have a few wired up in singles and one set as a double speaker set. @Doc has them. https://docsdetecting.com/product/docs-gold-screamer-brand-external-speaker/

4 hours ago, Bohemia Miner said:

The only thing lacking is either an external speaker that could be plugged in or better yet, having it built into the receiver.

Definitely an issue with other detectors but at least with the Axiom it has the speaker built in, and plenty of volume to boot.  

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 4:42 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

Z-Lynk is a 17ms high speed wireless option, much faster than Bluetooth, and being proprietary to Garrett, pairs instantly.

So very similar to the WM08 for the Equinox? 

Shame the Axiom doesn't ship with the WR-1 in the standard package.  

But, at least they are available, they are reasonably priced and the transmitter is built in to the Axiom. 

Garrett and the Axiom - continuing to tick all the right boxes!  

1 hour ago, Northeast said:

So very similar to the WM08 for the Equinox? 

Shame the Axiom doesn't ship with the WR-1 in the standard package.  

But, at least they are available, they are reasonably priced and the transmitter is built in to the Axiom. 

Garrett and the Axiom - continuing to tick all the right boxes!  

Speed is similar. The module is smaller, and considering the ability to pair a pinpointer with the system, or other detectors, and far lower price, I'd say better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1