Deus XP 2 Are We Ever Going To See A Smaller Coil?

Hi everyone! new here, with the Deus.  Have the Deus XP 1 and 2. Love the 2 ... but are we ever going to get a sniper coil for this thing? That would be an incredible tool! I love my Deus 1 and point blank don't think the Deus 2 will ever match its target ID ~ Hot program full tones. Just not seeing this type of subtle tone quality yet with the Deus 2. But it definitely goes super deep and can definitely work the iron! But target ID again ... You got dig a lot holes to get the results...  My take is the original software did have a better tone quality, but that software became obsolete, and you can no longer get the first edition. I think a lot of us are kicking our own asses for upgrading it.... I hear 8.0 is about to come out... we will see I am still on 6.0

20221117_095606.jpg

• Like 5

That is a very nice Large Cent.

Welcome to the Forum from East Texas. Give us an introduction.

Nice coin but I’m not sure what your talking about on the deus 2 target ID. I find it to be very reliable and stable at depth when compared to the deus 1....there is a special forum just for deus 2 and the small coil thing has been talked about there. 

Strick

• Like 3