Detector Seminar at Happy Camp, CA on May 16

Hi Bob and Alan,

Thank you both. Alan, thank you in particular for your easy going humor.

And a shout out to Harry - nice chatting with you this morning, though I left feeling more scatter-brained than usual!

A pleasure and I look forward to seeing you all in the future.

Thanks for coming to Happy Camp Steve. It was worth the drive from Seattle just to meet you and pick your brain a little. I took home some good information! I hope we somehow get to do Ganes some time in the future as I missed you the last year they were open by a couple weeks! Good luck in Alaska. I will post how my trip to Nome goes in July at the AKAU Metal detecting camp!  ezdave

Hi Steve, I just joined your forum today. 

I too enjoyed your discussion in Happy Camp the other day. Your knowledge of detectors and detecting for gold was very encouraging to us of much less experience. It was a nice day to learn about prospecting with a detector on both dry land and in the water.

Thanks again Steve,

Hi delnorter,

The problem with me is I have too much detecting stuff in my head and so can wander off on tangents, getting too deep into details that may confuse rather than enlighten. That is why I like speaking for free - nobody can say they did not get their moneys worth!

Seriously, detecting is my passion and if I can turn just one person on to the real enjoyment of prospecting and detecting for gold than I will have paid back in just a tiny way all the help and guidance others have given me over the years. So thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...