They Say Being In The 70's Is Like The New 50's?

I've lived through my 50's and I'm living through my 70's.  Believe me when I say being in your 70's is NOTHING like being in your 50's.  

For instance.  In your 50's you can climb a ladder and put up Christmas lights.  In your 70's you can still climb a ladder but you will see the world spinning on its axis.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PSPR said:

I've lived through my 50's and I'm living through my 70's.  Believe me when I say being in your 70's is NOTHING like being in your 50's.  

For instance.  In your 50's you can climb a ladder and put up Christmas lights.  In your 70's you can still climb a ladder but you will see the world spinning on its axis.

Not looking ahead at the prospects of the 80,s     😧

• Like 1

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

I remember not all that long ago when I thought ancient people were in their 40's, now I'm there myself and it does feel old 🙂

funny-safety-sign-caution-40-downhill-2550x3300.thumb.jpg.d48f1e405929c8f93ecca00aceb5a891.jpg

I get aches and pains, sometimes I hurt myself doing nothing.... right now I've got a sore arm from changing a light bulb!   No idea how or why....   Getting old's not fun.

So far I can still trust a fart, when they day comes I can't I'll be worried. 

I'm starting to learn the lingo so I can keep with the times though.

1581277678_textingcode.jpg.c14e73fe83d29d9c6cdd85f79fe555b6.jpg

I have socks in my dresser older than you, my friend. It's coming sooner.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, UtahRich said:

They dig all of us George - 👍

chicks.jpeg

Your right.

FOaYzGxVcAICPUj.jpg

• Haha 1

You golf George?  Here I thought I was the only golfer on DP.  It Appears that Paige Spiranac just won the Masters Tournament and has been fitted with a green jacket.   Lucky for us. 😉

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, UtahRich said:

You golf George?  Here I thought I was the only golfer on DP.  It Appears that Paige Spiranac just won the Masters Tournament and has been fitted with a green jacket.   Lucky for us. 😉

I did for many years. Paige appears to have had some work done in more recent photos. Facial features.🙃

• Haha 2