Manticore And 15 Pieces Of Gold

Nice work Gerry...The machine likes low conductors for sure it easily finds the tiny stuff. looks like good weather over there...I hunted in a rain storm yesterday lol

strick 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I'll update knowledge and notes when I get back to Idaho.  Can I do seal the deal and hit 12? 

Awesome digs!!!!  Looking forward to your operating thoughts! 

Shipping to another town in Mexico is easy. You could ship this to my location before you leave and not have the burden of dragging it back home!!!! [I am serious] 

• Like 2

Gerry,

How is it that target IDs showed up in your photos, but no target trace? Does the TT fade away faster than the TID? Just curious.

Kent

9 hours ago, strick said:

Nice work Gerry...The machine likes low conductors for sure it easily finds the tiny stuff. looks like good weather over there...I hunted in a rain storm yesterday lol

strick 

Yes it easily hits them.  My issue is the Volume even set at 25 (max) is just like Equinox when under water,  it sucks. 

8 hours ago, PSPR said:

Gold and diamonds!!!  You wife must be happy!  

4 pieces so far with ice.  One of them is a keeper.   They don't even have a Lost Item file at the resort.  That's interesting?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, midalake said:

Awesome digs!!!!  Looking forward to your operating thoughts! 

Shipping to another town in Mexico is easy. You could ship this to my location before you leave and not have the burden of dragging it back home!!!! [I am serious] 

I've got to much invested in this one.  Sorry about that. 

• Sad 1

Is this a mix of water and sand finds?  Thanks, GaryC/Oregon Coast

7 hours ago, BigSkyGuy said:

Gerry,

How is it that target IDs showed up in your photos, but no target trace? Does the TT fade away faster than the TID? Just curious.

Kent

It's hard enough to get the phone to focus and take a picture before VDI number disappears.  I'm assuming the Tracing goes even faster.  Good catch. 

• Like 1