Minelab Equinox 800 + Coiltek 15" Coil - Like New

Bought this Minelab Equinox 800 1 year ago for a trip to Florida. Used for a 2 weeks on the beach. Everything is in like new condition and still under factory warranty.

Has everything that comes with a new NOX plus a glow in the dark coil stabilizer and screen protectors (one was put on before first hunt).

Also have a 15" Coiltek coil that was used for the same trip to the beach. This has it's own lower shaft.

$675 for the ML Nox 800

$175 for the Coiltek 15" coil and attached ML lower shaft

IMG_5710 2.jpeg

IMG_5711 2.jpeg

IMG_5714 2.jpeg

IMG_5715 2.jpeg

IMG_5716 2.jpeg

IMG_5718 2.jpeg

IMG_5719 2.jpeg

IMG_5720 2.jpeg

IMG_5721 2.jpeg

IMG_5726 2.jpeg

IMG_5729 2.jpeg

IMG_5730 2.jpeg

IMG_5731 2.jpeg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Minelab Equinox 800 + Coiltek 15" Coil - Like New
  • 2 weeks later...

Still available and can be picked up in Arizona now or promptly shipped. Motivated to move this detector due to medical bills. Thanks

And a little less than a year ago, it would have sold quick! (Too many new detectors now)! Hope you found some good targets, while you were here!! And it sells well for you!!🍀👍

1 hour ago, Joe D. said:

And a little less than a year ago, it would have sold quick! (Too many new detectors now)! Hope you found some good targets, while you were here!! And it sells well for you!!🍀👍

Beginners luck... Got a nice chunk of ship lead sheeting with nail holes on Douglas on my second day there. A quick high watermark. 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 1:36 AM, Deep Beeps said:

Beginners luck... Got a nice chunk of ship lead sheeting with nail holes on Douglas on my second day there. A quick high watermark. 

Been their many times! Beach has built out there, over many years, but occasionally some good items, including fossils, turn up!!👍👍

7 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Been their many times! Beach has built out there, over many years, but occasionally some good items, including fossils, turn up!!👍👍

I ended up staying just up the street for 3 weeks. The lead was back away from the water a bit... Never found anything but fishing gear and flotsam in the water line there. Also got some homemade brass nails by the Rio Mar but those are not as dateable as the lead sheathing.

Any luck after the hurricanes this fall?

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 8:25 PM, Knomad said:

I do not see a price, without one you are less likely to get a response to your ad.

$675 for the ML Nox 800

$175 for the Coiltek 15" coil and ML lower shaft

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Deep Beeps said:

Any luck after the hurricanes this fall?

I didn't make it that far South to detect, but did ok in the Melbourne area! Soo many choices of beaches to detect, and where to go, after a big storm! Can't dig fast enough, before conditions change!ðŸĪĢ Good luck on the sale!🍀👍👍

• Like 1