If I Go To The June Denver Gpaa Show

If I go to the June GPAA show near Denver:

-what is the likelihood of being able to test a Minelab 705, White's MX Sport, Garrett AT Pro, Gold Bug Pro and a Makro Gold Racer 2? In water?

-will the big names in headphones be there?

-what will there be to see and do?

-can individuals sell used gear, or is it shops only?

i can't find a vendor list, schedule or event map...any links?

You might be able to stick it in one of the panning demonstration areas,the show won't be as big as the west coast shows and not as many vendors will be there.Denver has not had a gold show for a few years now.

It is in the upcoming events sidebar in the upper right of this page

To sell you need to pay for a vendor booth. You will probably be able to handle and air test detectors but to put one in water you will probably have to buy it. Beyond that I recommend you follow the link to the event website for answers to further questions.

Denver has not had a gold show for a few years now.

Actually they had a GPAA gold show in Denver just last year. I was there representing the ICMJ Mining Journal. The show was a little slow and on the small side. The ICMJ wont be there this year.

There are actually only a few Makro dealers out there so I doubt you will see one at the show.

Some of the dealers have undergone major change sine last year - Jobe has been sold and the same folks are not doing the shows, so its hard to say who will be there, especially as far as metal detectors and detector accessories.

As Steve mentioned, its not a flea market where everyone brings what they have, only dealers with goods to sell pay to purchase a booth.

If I were going, I'd make an effort to be there to hear Kevin Hoagland speak on metal detector prospecting. That will likely be the best of the presentations.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Reno Chris said:

As Steve mentioned, its not a flea market where everyone brings what they have, only dealers with goods to sell pay to purchase a booth.

is there a metal detector swap meet event??? 

3 hours ago, 1515Art said:

is there a metal detector swap meet event??? 

This forum has an excellent classified section. I think you can post just about anything from buy, sell, trade or donate.