Merrill On Minelab And Parent Codan

PSPR

7 hours ago, phrunt said:

You ,must have some lungs!

I should have, Simon. A lifetime of hard labor, at high elevation, will tend to do that. Living and recreating at 4500' to 11,000' helps, too....LOL When I go visit the coast, it's like removing 20 years from my age. A year ago in June, I hiked 4 1/2 miles and 1,700 vertical feet in 6 hours..not hurrying. Topped out at 8,500 feet. Felt pretty good for that one. I'm truly blessed.

Jim

• Like 4

7 hours ago, snakejim said:

Jim, I was 76 in May. I'm right there with you. My trommel is at 6,575 feet and I work up to about 7,500 feet detecting.

You young-uns got lots of time left! Best wishes! snakejim

Ya know, Jim, maybe it's our environments. We each live in similar types of country. But another thing I've noticed...we both stay involved in life, and keep busy. Mental attitude is a big part of physical health.

Jim

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Jim in Idaho said:

Ya know, Jim, maybe it's our environments. We each live in similar types of country. But another thing I've noticed...we both stay involved in life, and keep busy. Mental attitude is a big part of physical health.

Jim

You're right! Staying busy and enjoying what we do makes a lot of difference. It keeps us young.

Jim

• Like 2