15 minutes ago, principedeleon said:

Is this a hybrid of a shovel and a pick ?

Looks like they welded the front end of a shovel to the pick ..

Yep.  The original designer was Joe ???   This design has been around awhile.    

• Like 2

My all time favorite pick is made in Australia, the company is "CCpicks". The owners name is Craig and he is very easy to deal with..  May cost a few bucks to get it here but was well worth it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mugsy said:

My all time favorite pick is made in Australia, the company is "CCpicks". The owners name is Craig and he is very easy to deal with..  May cost a few bucks to get it here but was well worth it.

I contacted him and the shipping is the same as the price of the pick......Total was $300.00 AU to USA

2 hours ago, Swegin said:

The original designer was Joe ???

His online handle was Joeforthegold.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mugsy said:

The price for this one was cheap

13 minutes ago, davsgold said:

Wow, I have send a few of my Gold Digger medium size picks to the USA and total was $185 AUD (for pick and postage)

Spotted Gum handle 700mm long and weight is aprox 1.7kg

Medium Gold Digger Pick blade length.jpg

Medium Gold Digger Pick blade width.jpg

Medium Gold DIgger Pick.jpg

Medium size Gold Digger Pick.jpg

Now you pay $150.00 AU for the pick and they charge you import tax, any package over 24" inches pays additional fees and it sits in EU customs and California or New York customs for weeks ........ That's why I bought it in the US and is guaranteed for life .... it was $59.99 and it weighs 1.22 Kg./2.70 pounds .... and can't wait all that time while someone plays with my pick (It's a pretty nice pick)...... and I'm happy .... Now I can say Mine is bigger than yours to my buddies... Ha

4 minutes ago, davsgold said:

No worries, just sayin, and they never sat in customs etc and went straight through, and there were no extra charges, just sayin.

cheers dave

Yeah man shipping overseas has become a nightmare since New Years 2020 ........ Take care man, you do have beautiful picks .....