Forum Rules, Help, Tips, Contact Info

New Member Signup - Click Here!      Lost Password - Click Here!

Forum Tips & Tricks     Advanced Search     Tag List/Index

Welcome to the Minelab X-Terra Forum! Anything remotely related to the subject may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate. Please keep threads and posts on topic. Off topic posts may be moved or deleted without warning.

The main goal of the forum is to share information. If you see something interesting on another forum or anywhere else, please link to it. The only goal here is to inform and anything interesting or informative is not only allowed but desired as long as it is on topic.

While visiting this forum please act as if you are visiting my home. Treat others with decency and respect. Politics is not strictly prohibited but limit it to items of concern such as public meeting notices, comment periods, etc. No detector wars - every detector serves a purpose for somebody. For general editorial purposes this forum is treated as if it is a magazine.

Do not place ads for your detector or equipment for sale here. That is only allowed in the Classifieds and is only for participating members - read the rules.

A note about the Google Ads - I know we all hate ads but they pay for the website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All I can do is to promise not to go overboard with them.

Special Note To Dealers - Dealers are welcome here, with minimal guidelines. Please read My Policy Regarding Dealers

If you have problems logging in or any other issues while on the forum send me a Personal Message (PM). Information on other general forum use and features can be found here.

Steve Herschbach