Golden Beaches..

Nice.  Rockin that 15" round coil, I see.  It would look nice on a new 900, Eric, dontcha think?  Combined with Vibration and 5 meter submersibility (and significantly less expensive than the M-core), it might just be the "do it all" Magnetic Island machine you've been waiting for.

BTW, what is the metallic composition of those Aussie dollar coins?  They are in great shape if they are composed primarily of copper like the US Golden Dollar copper clad coins.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

metallic composition of those Aussie dollar coins

Both our dollar coins are made of 92% copper, 6% aluminium and 2% nickel.. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

Rockin that 15" round coil, I see

It gets a lot of use alongside the ML 15x12.. As the photos show,  I need large coils to cover a lot of ground.. And you're spot on: They'll be great attached to a Nox 900.. Hoover Time! 😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

US dollar coins see significantly less usage in circulation than their Aussie couterparts

Ours lose their gold shiny look really fast and become dull and tarnished looking.. once they get into the sea you've got to be real quick, they'll get a greeny corroded look within days..  

• The title was changed to Golden Beaches..

This map shows where these bays are located on the island.. XBase beach is at Rocky Bay..

271858453_109373801636791_6878810253988576405_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

Very nice shore lines and the second picture was also very nice.

Forgot to mention the coins on the coil, nice job on the saves.

You really need to take better pictures of girls on the beach for us as it is hard on our eyes trying to see them properly.

Good luck on your next outings and stay safe.

• Haha 4

Eric you did not tell our USA friends that you got more small coins (2$) than the large ones ($1). I believe that is because you normally get only one, 1$ coin in your change where as you can get one or two, $2 or more.

Eric I told you to leave my beach alone and not advertise it to other so I an angry but will forgive you once again but you only get limited pardons.  😜   

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1