That’s sweet. Well done on stopping and digging. 

• Thanks 1

Yea well done you could have easily passed that one up as can slaw...The FT stands for Full Tones its a subliminal message that you need to get a XP Deus 2 lol

strick

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, strick said:

Yea well done you could have easily passed that one up as can slaw...The FT stands for Full Tones its a subliminal message that you need to get a XP Deus 2 lol

strick

Have one. I wanted to bring the Equinox out of the stable for a run using the 15". Glad I did as it allows for faster coverage in that environment.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Againstmywill said:

I assume one-of-a-kind,...  There is no 925 stamp,...

I'm no jewelry expert but those last couple photos make me think it's artisan silver -- a very nice find, IMO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I saw a lot of silver items like that in N . Arizona and D.Valley made by the Native American tribes and sold in roadside stands or traded for goods in the park stores. Many had hallmark /stamps and signatures but not all. The initials ? .   

• Like 3

Congrats on the big silver! It's amazing that no one spotted that after it was dropped.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great find and save on the silver!

Next time you want to make us feel better because we are cold up north please wear jeans a size to small and fill them up with a bucket of ice. Then we will forgive you for being so warm down there.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

Looks like Native American silver. A little rough, un-refined, on the inside. Probably have, but if not, check the two small ends of the bracelet for markings. I have found 925 on such small places. Nice find, for sure! HH jim tn

• Thanks 1