Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

2 hours ago, dsb said:

PSPR try watching this series.  https://collider.com/detectorists-hulu-mackenzie-crook/  Or go git em, $925 Cheap Flights from Austin (AUS) to Adelaide (ADL)

Best show ever!  The one where he plunks down a handful of muddy coins on a bar to pay for drinks....I'm like "I've did that!!"  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, PSPR said:

"That balance of sweetness and sly humor is what makes the quiet loveliness of Detectorists such a Peak TV treasure."

Pullleeezzzeeee!

It's a great show - very reflective of a lot of old school UK detecting with the clubs etc 🤣  Not so much like that nowadays with rallies etc but I tend to stick on my own which suits me just fine 😄 

Still no sign of my UK Manticore as yet either, awaiting yet another update from the dealer...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Geordiedan said:

Still no sign of my UK Manticore as yet either, awaiting yet another update from the dealer...

I thought I read they were out of customs and going to dealers.  Maybe that was the EU.

• Like 1

Very nice finds!

16 minutes ago, matt said:

Either you have massive hands or it must have been a children's ww2 camp? Nice finds for sure!

I guess it looks bigger in the photo. It fits my ring finger and I'm average stature. There were 75-100,000 troops here in the desert playing war games in 1943. They were prepping to fight Rommel in North Africa, but the allied forces defeated him right before they finished training. There was still plenty of fighting for them to do. I've been following the paths of their maneuver areas for the past 40 years. And doing quite well.😉

• Like 3