Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

5 minutes ago, strick said:

Don't forget Deus sent Calabash a machine as well... just sayin but I do get your frustration on the wait.

strick

Good advice, Thank You. I spent 5 hours with the 900 yesterday. No earth shattering finds but that's just the way dirt fishing is. I really like what they have done with the 900.They really have tweaked and tuned it to a better machine. Especially for us that have used the 800s for the past several years. It's like stepping into a favorite car that has just had its engine tuned and balanced. I'll be using the 900 for the next week as much as possible praying for my Manticore to arrive. I don't know, maybe by the end of the week I'll still cancel the order and work on getting to know the 900 better. I am still working on wireless earbud options. With the new 5.3 BT technology they have built into both the Manti and 900 it's a search for options.  At least I have some ground that is not frozen here in Oregon for now...

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Dan(NM) said:

A dealer posted on Facebook that they received 6 Manticores today. Hopefully this means more are hitting other dealers soon.

Mine came in the second batch, just waiting for my dealer to ship it.  He got zero on the first round, and only one on the second round, so their trickling in....more like slow drip 🐌

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Mine came in the second batch, just waiting for my dealer to ship it.  He got zero on the first round, and only one on the second round, so their trickling in....more like slow drip 🐌

I e-mailed my dealer yesterday, he's heard nothing about any shipment coming to him. Here I sit at #1 and they won't send my guy 1 stinking machine 😞

29 minutes ago, Dan(NM) said:

I e-mailed my dealer yesterday, he's heard nothing about any shipment coming to him. Here I sit at #1 and they won't send my guy 1 stinking machine 😞

That's where I was on the first shipment 😞

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dan(NM) said:

Give Doc or Gerry a call. I'll bet one of them can get you one.

19 minutes ago, Cal_Cobra said:

That's where I was on the first shipment 😞

Well,  you should be swinging your's shortly. I'm looking forward to your review and assessment of the new machine.

54 minutes ago, matt said:

Give Doc or Gerry a call. I'll bet one of them can get you one.

Eventually...

• Haha 1

I was searching late Friday night and came across a site that had them in stock, I places an order and am now waiting for a tracking number 

• Like 1