Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

14 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Enough of the drama.  Did you cancel or not??  😁

I couldn't! They said it was already shipped and in transit. But the funny thing is the confirmation email just "happened" to hit my inbox while I was on the phone cancelling.🤔

• Like 2

Yea sounds like someone dropped the ball. Now you have two new machines to figure out lol...I’d be interested in which you end up using more after some time learning them.

strick

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm jealous.  Not a peep from my dealer. I thought I got lucky on Cabelas today because it showed the Add to Cart option but then showed out of stock about the time I went to click it.  

I hope Y’all have better luck with receiving packages than I have lately.  I had two come in damaged this past week and I'm still waiting on a Deus 2 9" coil that was supposed to be delivered Friday the 6th.  It has been in limbo in the USPS system and just says "is moving within the system".  No updates since Thursday when it says it is later than expected.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Daniel Tn said:

I'm jealous.  Not a peep from my dealer. I thought I got lucky on Cabelas today because it showed the Add to Cart option but then showed out of stock about the time I went to click it.  

I hope Y’all have better luck with receiving packages than I have lately.  I had two come in damaged this past week and I'm still waiting on a Deus 2 9" coil that was supposed to be delivered Friday the 6th.  It has been in limbo in the USPS system and just says "is moving within the system".  No updates since Thursday when it says it is later than expected.  

I ordered from Cabela's this morning, just got a tracking number...Coming FedEx 2 day, ETA Wednesday. I cancelled my preorder with my dealer once I knew I had one.

• Oh my! 1

Too bad the big box stores are getting the bulk of the newly released metal detectors these days. You'd think Minelab would want to get them out to dealers that have potentially 100's of people on pre-order lists first. When the Vanquish came out I walked into a Dicks sporting goods store and bought one off the shelf before dealers got any.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Heck, I've had one on the Cabelas "wish list" for weeks.  They are supposed to send notification when it's in stock but I've not had the first notice. I'm even one of their Preferred Club Rewards customers lol. I just can't catch a break with it.