Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

My Manticore arrived this morning. I went home for lunch, and put it together. I went ahead and put both the detector and headphones on the charger. I will play with it this evening.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, beyond the FLOT said:

Anyone here on the kellyco wait list?

Gary Drayton....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

Gary Drayton....

I'm curious to know what number in the cue for any of the other kellyco buyers, anyone care to share? Checking the Cabelas website all day and night is making my wife wonder what im really up too. "No one can get that excited about a new MD machine"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, beyond the FLOT said:

Checking the Cabelas website all day and night is making my wife wonder what im really up too. "No one can get that excited about a new MD machine"

Oh yes they can!! 😆

• Like 2

2 hours ago, beyond the FLOT said:

I'm curious to know what number in the cue for any of the other kellyco buyers, anyone care to share? Checking the Cabelas website all day and night is making my wife wonder what im really up too. "No one can get that excited about a new MD machine"

Lol like this? https://youtu.be/z31F7_HpoOI?t=4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, beyond the FLOT said:

There was a MC on Cabelas yesterday...and EQX900's have been in stock since they came out. 

I now have tracking for mine, only I’m not home to get it for a week yet so I’ll have to redirect it, at least it’s coming

• Like 7

11 hours ago, beyond the FLOT said:

DUDE! WAKE UP! It's go time!

• Haha 1