Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

6 hours ago, steveg said:

Well, what do you know.  I got a surprise message from my dealer tonight, that he'll be shipping my Manticore tomorrow...

Now, at least, when I'm running my mouth too much on this forum, at least I'll actually be a Manticore OWNER, instead of someone pontificating about a machine I don't even own!  😉

Steve

I love reading your pontificating along with Dankowski's. A big help in understanding how the machine works.

I got mine on Wednesday and went for a short hunt on the wet sand beach for an hour and a half yesterday. Came up with a nice man's tungsten or stainless ring that I swear was at least 12" deep. Also a tiny sea shell toe ring and a charm and a pink stone in a plated setting that was half the size of a pencil eraser at 6". This beach is pounded by others regularly.

Thanks for your input and glad you're getting yours. 😀

• Like 8

7 hours ago, steveg said:

Well, what do you know.  I got a surprise message from my dealer tonight, that he'll be shipping my Manticore tomorrow...

Now, at least, when I'm running my mouth too much on this forum, at least I'll actually be a Manticore OWNER, instead of someone pontificating about a machine I don't even own!  😉

Steve

Lol...Keep the pontificating coming Steve. Congrats on the soon to be ownership. I'm looking forward to reading your review.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

I love reading your pontificating along with Dankowski's. A big help in understanding how the machine works.

I got mine on Wednesday and went for a short hunt on the wet sand beach for an hour and a half yesterday. Came up with a nice man's tungsten or stainless ring that I swear was at least 12" deep. Also a tiny sea shell toe ring and a charm and a pink stone in a plated setting that was half the size of a pencil eraser at 6". This beach is pounded by others regularly.

Thanks for your input and glad you're getting yours. 😀

Brad -- thanks for the kind words!  It's good to know that a thing or two that I've written may have been helpful in some way.

As for your "maiden voyage," sounds like a pretty good hunt, for being new to the machine.  Impressive!

5 hours ago, Dan(NM) said:

Lol...Keep the pontificating coming Steve. Congrats on the soon to be ownership. I'm looking forward to reading your review.  

Thanks Dan!  I'm sure I'll have some thoughts, once I have some time to take it for a spin, a few times.  I want to run it carefully through my test garden, but I think that's going to have to wait, as I want to get it out "in the field" first, and see how it behaves/sounds, relative to my Equinox.  I'm HOPING the transition is fairly seamless...

Steve

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the charging cord used with the MC the same one as used with the EQX 600/800?  Are they interchangeable?

Steve

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steveg said:

Does anyone know if the charging cord used with the MC the same one as used with the EQX 600/800?  Are they interchangeable?

Steve

Yes they are Steve.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steveg said:

Steve

Yes, at least something is compatible..😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, xpmoguy said:

Yes, at least something is compatible..😎

LOL, thanks!   😂

Steve