Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

Hello, new guy on the block here. First post.

Just ordered a Manticore from Cabela's who happened to have them in stock at 4 a.m. this morning.

Thought I'd open an account here to let you all know. Good luck.....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TampaBayBrad said:

Hello, new guy on the block here. First post.

Just ordered a Manticore from Cabela's who happened to have them in stock at 4 a.m. this morning.

Thought I'd open an account here to let you all know. Good luck.....

Welcome to the forum and g

ood luck with your new toy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dan(NM) said:

Welcome to the forum and g

ood luck with your new toy.

Thanks Dan. Looking forward to learning a detector with an actual lcd display, something my CZ-21 doesn't have.

I've been an "ears only" guy far too long.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TampaBayBrad said:

Haha, man this is like trying to win the lottery, I checked around 2am and nada.

Good for you! Should be a lot of fun and learning. Happy Hunting.

• Like 2

I have one in my cart!  Does anybody know if they do the military discount? It was supposed to be my Christmas present from Hubby.

7 minutes ago, FloridaSon said:

I read some do and some don’t why not give them a call? It is a good and well deserved discount.

I just did the live chat thing.  No, they don't do the discount, but they do their own 5% military discount. That's a $160 difference if I wait. Seems like back in the day right after Cabelas started getting boatloads of Equinoxes then their dealers did too within a few weeks/days.  Decisions, decisions....

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TroyLPN said:

I have one in my cart!  Does anybody know if they do the military discount? It was supposed to be my Christmas present from Hubby.

I wanted the discount also but decided not to risk trying to figure it out and communicating with them on it.

I figured by the time I got an answer, they would be sold out again. Let me know if you find out. Thanks...

• Like 1