Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

Glad to hear from those who have finally recieved their M core, I'm jealously waiting for mine, and hoping daily that I will be getting the email telling me that mine is on it's way, meanwhile, You lucky folks enjoy your new machine.

• Like 3

Received mine yesterday and it snowed all day.  First Minelab product, so this should be interesting

• Like 4

8 hours ago, MFF18B said:

Received mine yesterday and it snowed all day.  First Minelab product, so this should be interesting

First Minelab product?  You'll have fun learning!

Steve

• Like 1

Steve,

I couldn’t stand it any longer so I went out in the snow and played with it for about 30 min, lol.

• Like 1

LOL -- I understand!

Meanwhile, UPS seems to have decided -- despite my package being on the truck and "out for delivery" today -- not to deliver it.  Sometimes, it gets late in the day, and our UPS driver just decides they are "done for the day," and today was one of those days.  And now tracking shows "delivery attempted" (a complete fabrication), with delivery now re-secheduled for the next business day.

So, we'll see if the driver decides to show up on Monday.

Steve

• Sad 3
  • Oh my! 1

I’m in the same boat, the Manticore boat 😁 mine was expected to arrive Friday but didn’t now I’m hoping the courier finds the time Monday.  

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

4 hours ago, steveg said:

LOL -- I understand!

Meanwhile, UPS seems to have decided -- despite my package being on the truck and "out for delivery" today -- not to deliver it.  Sometimes, it gets late in the day, and our UPS driver just decides they are "done for the day," and today was one of those days.  And now tracking shows "delivery attempted" (a complete fabrication), with delivery now re-secheduled for the next business day.

Steve

Man, that sucks. You think it's coming and then BOOM! Wait another 3 days! Ouch.

Mine came second day air FedEx signature required from Cabela's. If yours is signature required UPS, you better be there with your ears on for the knock or doorbell.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, steveg said:

LOL -- I understand!

Steve

Ohhh man I hate that for you. I can relate! I live in a rural area and we actually get that quite a bit from UPS.  I've sat at home all day waiting for signature required packages that were out for delivery and they never come...later, get the same message about delivery attempts.  Very disappointing.  Especially if it's something you really need or wanted.  FedEx seems to be much better for getting packages on cue...at least they are here.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, steveg said:

LOL -- I understand!

Steve

That's a bummer Steve and I know how that feels. I live out in the boonies and we get that from time to time.

I don't want to add injury to insult, but, Monday is a federal holiday sooooo...probably Tuesday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2