Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

18 minutes ago, FFX2 said:

I was expecting a post by now about Minelab pallets weighing 2000 pounds being airlifted to the U.S. by helicopter from Nicaragua

Banana's would be appropriate.

Looks like my Manticore is a long way off now, the hopeful ETA has changed to 20th of January although that's not a guarantee and may change again yet. 

If there was any alternatives that suit me I'd ask for my money back and buy a different brand.   

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

yep, really strange that the detector they sprung on us (Nox 700/900) has plenty of stock available yet the one advertised and hyped up for months has virtually nothing anywhere and it's certainly not because they're flying off the shelves to buyers, it's a real trickle of detectors flowing.

It does make you wonder why this is happening.  By that Facebook post the first very small shipment has arrived in Europe and about to be divvied out to dealers.  That's a positive start I guess although the first little shipment already hit the US as a couple of people got one, let's hope Europes shipment wasn't as small as the US one. 

They only need to send about 30 detectors to NZ to cover the entire countries orders, we should be easy to sort out, and that's if everyone who wanted one originally continues on with their order and doesn't change their mind or decide on a Nox instead now that it exists.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

They only need to send about 30 detectors to NZ to cover the entire countries orders, we should be easy to sort out, and that's if everyone who wanted one originally continues on with their order and doesn't change their mind or decide on a Nox instead now that it exists.

I can only imagine that accident (that was real, right?) with the truck full of Manticores must have set them back weeks if not months over there.  I just don't understand what they are doing.  It's like the insane are running the asylum at Minelab.

No the truck crash was a joke 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No point stressing about it 🙂 They'll come eventually, I hope it's they found a problem and are fixing it, I'd rather the problem be solved before I get it then I won't need to waste $50 sending it back to them, I'm already on a first name basis with the service agent, next year I'd not be surprised if I'm invited to their Christmas party.

• Haha 3