Calabash Borrows A Ml Manticore Then Gets Into The Iron Without A Magnet.. Help Needed

HardPack

Let’s not bash on absent parties. This forum is about metal detecting and gold prospecting, it is not about people. Quite specifically not about other people. I’m just a bundle of flaws myself, so no need for me to look afar to cast stones. If you don’t like Calabash just change the channel.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, midalake said:

Flaw is such a harsh word. How about judgmental errors?  😄 

Shortcomings, defects of character is more palatable. I may not be much, but I’m all I think about…😂

• Haha 3

This isn't applicable here. "Shortcomings, defects of character". 

Calabash does a lot of work making his videos and I like watching them.

• Like 4

Can't believe people here are still talking about Calabash 😄 when there are a bunch of new machines out there. Right now, since the Manticore is doing very well for me, I could care less what Calabash or any other You Tuber is saying about it. I wish someone here could tell me how I can scrape up enough cash to get the Deus II, Legend, Axiom, etc... That's what we should be talking about 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like oId Calabash and I've given him my opinions on his youtube channel...and I really appreciate anyone that takes all that time to make these videos (helps me to doze in the middle of the night)  But if your gonna make a video and go public with it then I reserve the right to comment on the video as I please when I please. I try to abide by the rules on this forum and sometimes may push the boundaries...but on youtube it's open season all year with no bag limit. 🙂

strick 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, strick said:

I like oId Calabash and I've given him my opinions on his youtube channel...and I really appreciate anyone that takes all that time to make these videos (helps me to doze in the middle of the night)  But if your gonna make a video and go public with it then I reserve the right to comment on the video as I please when I please. I try to abide by the rules on this forum and sometimes may push the boundaries...but on youtube it's open season all year with no bag limit. 🙂

strick 

I get it, but I just can't seem to get over the fact that everyone is talking about him this much. If this keeps going on, the page count may surpass the Equinox release.  😆

• Like 2

I think this was the original iron falsing thread that came out due to his video.  And it has kind of morphed in and out of taking jabs at several of the Youtubers that were booted from here for behavior issues..But the topic  is a good one and I am now in a position where I can sit back and see what other guys are experiencing as only a couple of us had the the machine in the beginning.  I received my machine about a week before calabash got his I was like wait a minute that’s not happening with me. But it’s probably best if this thred moved off into internet outer space at this point as it’s jumped back and forth so much moving from the topic to taking jabs...

strick

• Like 1