Mi-6 Vibration While Paired.

parkgt

Before getting the MI-6 every pinpointer I used was set to both vibrate and sound off.  I wonder why XP didn't give us the option to have both audio and vibration when paired?  As good as it is without vibration when paired, I would probably use it if it was an option.

Am I the only one that would like to see that option if possible?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, parkgt said:

Before getting the MI-6 every pinpointer I used was set to both vibrate and sound off.  I wonder why XP didn't give us the option to have both audio and vibration when paired?  As good as it is without vibration when paired, I would probably use it if it was an option.

Am I the only one that would like to see tha option if possible?

I agree with You completely. Vibration when connected would be appreciated.

• Like 3

I'm in complete agreement too that I'd like vibrate enabled when the m-i6 is paired.

I searched for a long while online after my first day pairing to try to figure out how to enable vibration, but it doesn't seem possible, sadly.   

I now prefer to use the pinpointer as a stand alone since I'd rather give up the extra sensitivity controls when paired in order to keep the vibration feature.  

• Like 1

I agree it would be a nice feature to have. Maybe it will be in a future update. Before I got the D2, I always used vibration only on my pinpointers because I don't like to draw attention when I'm digging a target. But I haven't really missed using vibration with the MI-6 because the audio is through the headphones only and no one seems to notice it when I'm pinpointing a target in the ground. So for my type of hunting, as long as the MI-6 is paired to the D2, I don't think I need vibration, but that's just me.

• Like 2

I don't need it either, but I would like the option.  Some don't even feel the need for a PP but I like the ability to use one.

I just find it to be a strange omission unless there is a technical reason for not offering it as an option.

• Like 1