Manticore Sensitivity 30 To 35

fishersari

9 hours ago, unox said:

I would bury a couple of coins in the sand and test the sensitivity from 21 -35 to see whether your gaining anything. Also up the reactivity/recovery speed a little, that will improve the machine on mineralized beaches and cut down on false signals.

I did buried a mid conductor coin. This is the rough and early assumptions though.. I did gain something until the sensitivity of 27.. 29. I think 29 to 35 is suitable to check/focus on the deepest, weakest target.. Its like watching  very blurry image, cranked up the sensitivity the image is not so blurry anymore.. but still blurry but need to employ the minelab wiggle.. I hope I express this well.. lol.. I mean from the target ID/trace all over the place to tighter? target ID/trace but still loose... I think lowering the reactivity will give the same effect as long as the ground permit

For me the question is to find for my sweet spot setting... roughly for now... Now I got options (of course with the blessing of EMI god and ground god, need to have both blessing to run very high sensitivity 😑) : 

a) Running High sensitivity with High recovery speed example lets say 27 to 29 sensitivity with 6 or 7 recovery speed or

b) Running Mid sensitivity with low recovery speed lets say sensitivity of 23 to 25 with 3 or 4 recovery speed or 

c) Don't want to think much I run with 29 sensitivity with recovery speed of 4 😁

• Like 1

I tried 30 -35. Numbers bounced like crazy at 35. 30 was tamer but still too noisy to hunt, without checking every false signal. Ran it all day at 25 and it purred like a kitten 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

I tried 30 -35. Numbers bounced like crazy at 35. 30 was tamer but still too noisy to hunt, without checking every false signal. Ran it all day at 25 and it purred like a kitten 😄

What part of the beach and what mode/s

7 minutes ago, midalake said:

What part of the beach and what mode/s

Upper section that is always wet during high tide. Beach General. One tone all metal

• Like 2

Just now, midalake said:

I like your style! :minelab:

I stole that from someone 🤭

8 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

I stole that from someone 🤭

😊  Of course, no Manticore here yet.

If you're looking to duplicate/mimic outcomes one of the creators told me Equinox Beach 2 and Surf & Seawater are very close frequency/build wise. 

Impressed you can run 25 sens in Beach General. In my location> that would exceed my expatiations. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, midalake said:

😊  Of course, no Manticore here yet.

If you're looking to duplicate/mimic outcomes one of the creators told me Equinox Beach 2 and Surf & Seawater are very close frequency/build wise. 

Impressed you can run 25 sens in Beach General. In my location> that would exceed my expatiations. 

I think once more units arrive, people that were fluent with their Equinox will really like this machine.  I've played around with the other modes, but their general mode is well done. I will have to at one point force myself to go through all the modes in beach and compare on a deeper signal. Right now I'm just having fun with learning the responses to certain targets.

6 hours ago, fishersari said:

Did you tried the beach general mode coil submerge in the water?

Not yet, This beach has some pretty harsh waves to it but if I get a more inland beach, I will give it a try. When I up the sensitivity to that red zone, I did not see any added bonus to it. I'm worried that the more sensitivity you give it in an EMI environment, the worse it will be. If there is a place that has little EMI, then it would probably have a much more positive effect. Time will tell, but for the beaches I do, I'll probably keep it stable at 25 and maybe push it up a number or two if possible.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Not yet, This beach has some pretty harsh waves to it but if I get a more inland beach, I will give it a try. When I up the sensitivity to that red zone, I did not see any added bonus to it. I'm worried that the more sensitivity you give it in an EMI environment, the worse it will be. If there is a place that has little EMI, then it would probably have a much more positive effect. Time will tell, but for the beaches I do, I'll probably keep it stable at 25 and maybe push it up a number or two if possible.

Alright, do tell what it does to your manticore.. I would love to eliminate the possibility of my manticore not working in optimal performance..