First Nox 900 Gold *updated*

Glad that you recovered the rings, and wish you more luck in this new year.

Nice gold ring. It looks like the 900 was running good. Why would anybody drain a lake?

2 hours ago, Rick N. MI said:

Nice gold ring. It looks like the 900 was running good. Why would anybody drain a lake?

I asked about it on one of the pages I go to for the area and they said it was for repair to the dam and removal of fish species they didn't want in the lake.  

Side note...the ID on the gold ring was 10.  All of the foil on top was single digit IDs mostly 1 to 2 on the ID.  I plan on going back with the Deus 2 just to rehunt the same area and see if anything comes up...just for curiosity sake.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nice

Congratulations on the ring. The 5x10 coil is my favorite Nox coil, usually have it on for most of my hunts unless I'm in an open field.

• Like 4

• The title was changed to First Nox 900 Gold *updated*

Impressive! I'm getting a Deus 2 for my freshwater beaches and lakes. I want to see photos of all the stuff you found!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Daniel Tn said:

I think I found my freshwater beach machine....now to try and figure out WHY that much stuff was missed by me. 

Were there any rains since you been there with the Equinox? Also, what were your settings on the Equinox? Especially IB, Recovery and Ground Balance type.