Give Me The Multi Kruzer Anytime

Kruzer stock coils is emi sensitive but the machine is fantastic with the 5x9.5. Nearly same depth too.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 1:06 PM, dave_e said:

Kruzer was a souped up Racer 2 and the Anfibio was a souped up Impact if I remember correctly.

You could look at it that way for just the Kruzer but the Multi Kruzer was more like the Impact.  I had the Impact too, and loved it, but the MMK had all the modes I used on the Impact in a waterproof, lightweight, ergonomic S-rod format with a few easter eggs the Impact doesn't have.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

I have the Legend and think it's great but I still use my Anfibio Multi, often with the Concentric coils.

• Like 4

Legend is a good choice if you do any salt water hunting or water hunting for that mater. My Kruzer sprung a leak, I was able to repair the machine, replaced the internal battery but it leaked again. Turned out to be on the front panel where the keypad rubber meets the acrylic face. Something to be aware of. I believe the Legend housing is bit more refined and haven't heard of any leaks on that.

I still use my MK but just on land for coin shooting for the most part.

One note though, if your Kruzer or Anfibio battery seems to run out faster than it did when new make sure the thermal sensor is on tight against the battery. I had to wipe down the outside of the battery housing with IPA until it wasn't greasy and put the sensor on and secured it with clear packing tape.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

The MoltiKruzer is one machine I kinda wish I held onto.  It had great separation in 3tone, would punch deep in 4tone or vco and it was built like a tank and could double as a baseball bat and not need repaired after a homerun😂😂😂

• Like 1