Gerry’s Detectors, Good Experience

Tmox

When I was buying my nox 800 I couldn't decide between it and the GM 1000. I told him I was in Tasmania and therefore not a customer, but would like some unbiased advice, he did just that and answered my enquiries promptly and I think honestly. The answers I got from him and reading Steve Herschbach's excellent reviews, swayed me to the 800, a decision I haven't regretted. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Tmox said:

I really like Steve H and Detector Prospector, I get lots of useful information here without the b.s., if there is important information out there it will be here. Gerry’s Detectors has always put out good useful content here so they were on my radar.

The exact reason why I have purchased detectors through JP (Outback Prospector) here in Australia and a few items through Nenad at Phasetech as well.  The dealers who have a presence here on DP do provide quality information and do take the time to answer questions asked of them, and to provide them with our custom in return can only be a good thing  🙂 

Good work Tmox  👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Gerry is a great person to deal with, I have purchased a few things from him and have never regretted doing it.

• Like 3

Tim, Thanks for taking the time to write such a fine detailed review of how I run my business.  Yes, as a Veteran myself, I enjoy working with and helping other Veterans earn 15% off.  You are also correct in that a Veteran sale is less profit in my pocket.  But sometimes it's not always about the money.  Heck, if that was the case, I'd sell the few Manticores I've received at full MAP, but instead, 3 of them has been Military.  I figure what comes around, goes around and if I do my part to try and help folks, I have a great chance of staying in business.

Thanks again Tim and everyone else for the great comments.

Hopefully I'll get some time on the Equinox 900 soon and be able to share my findings, knowledge and notes. 

• Like 9

Great job Gerry! Your a "nugget" of a man, and salesman!!👑👍👍

• Like 1

He's in customer service not consumer sales. 

• Like 2

Hey Guys,

This is coming from another Dealer, Gerry has his own ways .... LOL :biggrin:, but is a stand up guy and fights the good fight for the detector industry.  If I could of just tape recorded or shot a video of the handful of times Gerry has stood up against the Minelab bigshots during these conferences, fighting for better prices, better products and just to listen to us (the dealers and end users a bit more) on feedback about new products/detectors.  

P.S.  Ok, Gerry now you owe me a slice of pizza and a cold one from that Rye Patch bar/restaurant ... Hehe :wub:

Rob

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, blackjack said:

He's in customer service not consumer sales. 

I still like eating steak and lobster on occasion, so need a few sales here and there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3