Is A Deus 2 Book In Production? A. Sabisch?

relicmeister

I haven’t seen anything about this- does anyone know if we can expect a Deus 2 guide within the next year?  I think the manual is quite good, and lots of informative videos- but I like book form. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, relicmeister said:

I haven’t seen anything about this- does anyone know if we can expect a Deus 2 guide within the next year?  I think the manual is quite good, and lots of informative videos- but I like book form. 

Andy’s wife Charlene told me months ago it was not finished yet. Maybe he has been tied up with the legend. Watch the videos out, read all the post here and get some time in the field and you will not need the book. XP videos are very informative on you tube.

• Like 2

Just trying to keep up the updates is probably delaying it too

• Like 1

I've read his new Legend book through once so far. It's good but very basic. I hope he puts out an advanced users book for it also.

Andy is a very practical guy. Why would he publish a Deus 2 book when its software is nowhere near finished?

He waited for the Legend's version 1.09 which was very smart of him since that software is very close to being a definitive one. An advanced Legend book may come later when the Legend's 1.10 software has been made official, not Beta.

When XP release their next Deus 2 update and it is proven to be bug free and an improvement....maybe a book will follow soon after.

• Like 5

I totally agree with Jeff McClendon. 
By the way I was really very interested reading the first Andy Sabish D1 Handbook and, although I am a relic hunter who loves to do video tests, i like to glance through a book: so I agree also with relicmeister 👍

• Like 3