• The title was changed to Dealers That Trade

All dealers on this forum will entertain trade ins. As will most other serious dealers. What do you have, and what are you looking to trade for?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

All dealers on this forum will entertain trade ins. As will most other serious dealers. What do you have, and what are you looking to trade for?

Well I have an Amphibio Multi in like new shape, low hours. I'm looking to trade it for the 2 new legend coils coming soon. It just hangs on the wall not getting used.

• Like 1

Gerry is going to be a less 'convenient' but much better alternative to that garage sale we're all going to have one day!  We all need to know when to pull the trigger on our old stuff if it is not too old to be useful already.  Have you checked shipping costs lately?  haha

Steve doesn't let them hang around anymore.

• Like 3

Just remember when dealing with the dealer they need to make a profit just like Gerry above said.  Dealers much like most of us like to eat steak at the end of the day.  Hamburger is good but a steak is better and hopefully a lobster kicker from time to time.  I like to see them eat well that way I know they have the strength for future deals and will be in business when I come calling.  

• Like 2