Scouting With The Ws6 Master 2 - Crazy Day

Great finds, and story to boot! Thanks for posting! "Nearly" as good as being there! Chase is very lucky to be invited for hunts!!🍀👍👍 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Joe D. said:

Great finds, and story to boot! Thanks for posting! "Nearly" as good as being there! Chase is very lucky to be invited for hunts!!🍀👍👍 

Thanks! 🙂

Today might have unnerved anyone a bit, it did me, but he's no stranger to ranges like me I'm sure. I tried to stay behind the hill until they were done. Thing is if I went down the hill I walked into the EMI. 😡

• Like 1

I was going to comment on the other post about this detector but I had seen this one too and couldn't wait to see what else you found !🥸

You sure have some kind of voodoo magic you're using on those landowners !

I don't think you'd cover all that in 100 years  , even if everybody showed up !

So many permissions and such big fields ! 🤔  I'd forget which place I was at and have to ask the neighbors ! 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

I was going to comment on the other post about this detector but I had seen this one too and couldn't wait to see what else you found !🥸

You sure have some kind of voodoo magic you're using on those landowners !

I don't think you'd cover all that in 100 years  , even if everybody showed up !

So many permissions and such big fields ! 🤔  I'd forget which place I was at and have to ask the neighbors ! 

Thanks RVP!

I've got Chase to help me, he's more than willing. 😀

Believe it or not it's not all that bad, usually there are "hotspots" where you find a lot of stuff, and "dead zones" where there's nothing. You can kill a place like this pretty fast.

I don't believe in "never hunted out". I could show you places I found tons of stuff and there's nothing left within the reach of a VLF. At least they're not worth searching again without a new toy! 😀

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Uh oh ! When are you getting your Axiom ?😜

If the permissions dry up, then. 😀

I've considered looking around for a really lightweight PI detector...

Oh yeah, there aren't any 🤔

• Haha 3

Relic heaven over there. I'm glad the weather is giving you decent shot..what  great hobby isn't it? I mean half the fun sometimes is trying to find out what your found  😀 nice work once again 350 

strick

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, strick said:

Relic heaven over there. I'm glad the weather is giving you decent shot..what  great hobby isn't it? I mean half the fun sometimes is trying to find out what your found  😀 nice work once again 350 

strick

Completely agree with you! 🙂 I think it will help me avoid Alzheimer's. 🤣 This last spot still has a lot of stuff to be found, and it looks innocuous unless you do some research. That's the other fun part.

Looking ahead the next 15 days are gonna be in the 50s, it's about normal here to have a "warmer" January. February and March usually suck. 😡 March especially due to high winds. Ground isn't frozen, and all my permissions are open, no winter crops! I'm going to be busy. 😀 Chase is retired now so I'll be hunting with him more. He's done a great job keeping me on track.

I like writing, and hope my posts make those who can get out there do so, and in turn post stuff. I know when I can't get out I vicariously enjoy others' exploits, and it shows the newer people what's out there.

Hope I'm not wearing out my welcome 🤔

• Like 2

Congrats on more awesome finds, F350! The scouting trips are turning up some great stuff, I can't wait to see what the gridding turns up, well done again!

And congrats on not getting shot! 😆

• Like 2