What Great Finds?!

6 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

With all the great finds being made lately, I thought it was time to lower the bar for the rest of us.

You got the right idea, just not lowering the bar enough. I live in Minnesota. 

🤣

I'm out of likes Cap'n, but you tell a hell of a tale. Brilliant and funny! Hat's off to you braving the elements to get that all important "trigger time". 🫡 And doing your part saving the Gorillas!

Sledding is another activity that provides one with "deposits". I don't think about it anymore due to moving to a warmer clime. 😀 Many memories of the dreaded "bloody snow" which indicates the best spots.

What is the pointy thing with all the wires? Think I'da called EOD for that one. 😁

• Haha 2

Now that's just crazy, I know that I have not been able to get out there in quite some time, but I have not gone that bonkers yet.

Enjoyed the read and that is some good finds for this time of the year. I think you should go to the beach next because you never know who might of lost something while ice fishing.

Good luck and stay safe from one crazy guy to another.

• Like 2

Nice hunt. I like the gorilla. You gotta do whats you gotta do.

To cold for me. Northern Michigan.

• Like 1

OK , I just went outside. Only a couple of inches of white and ice and even a bare spot so I'm headed to it.....

The shovel just bounced a little bit  when I jumped on it.🙄 Probably wouldn't be so hard if there was more snow .

Maybe try a splitting maul next time🤔 

• Like 2

On 1/7/2023 at 5:54 PM, F350Platinum said:

🤣

I'm out of likes Cap'n, but you tell a hell of a tale. Brilliant and funny! Hat's off to you braving the elements to get that all important "trigger time". 🫡 And doing your part saving the Gorillas!

Sledding is another activity that provides one with "deposits". I don't think about it anymore due to moving to a warmer clime. 😀 Many memories of the dreaded "bloody snow" which indicates the best spots.

What is the pointy thing with all the wires? Think I'da called EOD for that one. 😁

Thanks, F350! That point thing is one of the markers they pound in the ground when they hold soccer classes in the parks. They are supposed to remove them when done, but I regularly find them. You'd think the could find them with the colorful plastic frizzies sticking up above the grass, but they must disappear when stepped on because I always find them a couple od inches down. 😏