Frequency Question

Doc Robby

Hello everyone. I apologize if this question has already been answered, but how many different frequencies does the Deus 2 use at the same time? I've read somewhere that it's two but I wanted to hear other's wisdom on the matter. 

2 hours ago, Doc Robby said:

Hello everyone. I apologize if this question has already been answered, but how many different frequencies does the Deus 2 use at the same time? I've read somewhere that it's two but I wanted to hear other's wisdom on the matter. 

Yes, probably only two frequencies are combined to create the D2 FMF waveform similar to the Nox.  Just to put a myth to rest...again (not saying you buy into this, Doc Robby, but others still do): Nox does not use a combination of 5, 10, 15, 20, and 40 khz for the multifrequency modes contrary to popular belief that stemmed from confusing ML visual marketing materials that conflated the multifrequency "cloud" with the discrete single frequency settings - it primarily uses 2 and in a couple modes, 3 discrete frequences based on 3rd party measurements - even ML themselves say that the fewer simultaneos frequencies you can get away with is better.  One of the reasons is that transmitting more waveforms requires more power to be shared between the discrete frequencies, if truly simultaneous, which means more total power is required to create an equivalent magnetic field strength as a single frequency coil.  

It's all speculation in the end, because XP only reveals the "maximum" frequency used in each mode and includes some veiled references to frequency addition and subtraction for each mode description in the user guide.   No diffrent than all the manufacturers who keep their multifrequency secret sauce, pretty much a secret.

However, the number of discrete frequencies used is less important than the ratio of the highest and lowest frequencies used, how the waveforms are combined and filtered, and ultimately how the target signal is processed.  Again, the manufacturers are not forthcoming about this for obvious business reasons, but the marketing divisions milk the meaningless technobabble for all its worth and feed it to us end users.  True for any high tech gadget these days.

Knowledge or knowing someone with knowledge or subscribing to a great discussion forum :wink: is power in this regard.

HTH

• Like 6

Thank you Chase for taking the time to give a thorough and clear answer. Very helpful!