Another D2 Ring

Daniel Tn

On 1/9/2023 at 9:44 AM, Daniel Tn said:

I had a few minutes this morning to hunt and decided to hit a well hunted freshwater beach.  Somebody local keeps a close eye on it and hunts it clean.  I've been there in the past and never even get a signal.  Today looked like one of those days until I found several pennies and a dime, and  No low conductor signals at all.  Then I hit a 90s signal and went for it. To my surprise it wasn't a coin but a silver ring.  That tells me somebody played the gold odds on digging all the low to mid conductor signals and left the shallow high conductors, assuming they were clad. Oh well, add another to the pile. Wouldn't have mattered on settings...it was barely under the sand. But I was in Sens FT with Square audio. Reactivity at 2. 

Great snag, Daniel Tn, congrats! Silver is always a nice find and it was very considerate for the local hunter to leave the high conductors. 😄

You mentioned you were using Full Tones with Square audio. How do you like it? I didn't like FT in Square audio when I first tried it so I use PWM audio on FT and like that. I think it's going to be better in the coming update, but maybe I should reinvestigate Full Tones in Square audio. 🤔

Nice shot!