Nox 900 Tid Stability

9 hours ago, midalake said:

Have you found any "secret sauce" to tell if a target is ferrous or non-ferrous when the D-2 will not ID? 
At least in Beach Modes I have not found a good combination for 360 conformation. 

No I haven't. Seems like once you start digging though the signal gets more broken on iron.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not with the stock coil.  Seemed to run more stable TID at a local ball field, but at relic sites I've been to the last couple of weeks could not get it to run stable above 16 sensitivity due to EMI so went with the D2 which was stable close to Max sensitivity.  So there's that.

• Oh my! 1

• 7 months later...
On 1/11/2023 at 2:21 AM, strick said:

Yep at least with the 800 I knew when I got a 13 it was either a nickel or an ax head 🤣

strick

You could tell the difference, nickles (or gold rings) sounds sweet, the ax heads have a dull, dead sound to them.  I still dig them all though 😅

On 1/26/2023 at 1:46 PM, Chase Goldman said:

Not with the stock coil.  Seemed to run more stable TID at a local ball field, but at relic sites I've been to the last couple of weeks could not get it to run stable above 16 sensitivity due to EMI so went with the D2 which was stable close to Max sensitivity.  So there's that.

So Chase what are your thoughts now that you have had time to use and assess the 900 ? Being a 900 user myself I'd like to hear your opinion.Thanks

• Like 1