Nugget Finder 17x13 GPZ Searchcoils In Stock!

Hey Guys/Gals,

I just received a small batch of the new, long awaited Nugget Finder 17x13 GPZ Searchcoils (lower shaft included).  Please contact me ASAP if you're interested, they will not last long and half of them are spoken for already due to the long delay.  They are $1199.00 with Free Shipping within the US. 

We don't have them listed on our online store yet, so give me a call, text or email if you're interested in one. 

Rob's Detector Sales - Surprise, AZ
623-362-1459 office line
602-909-9008 cell or text messages
rob@robsdetectors.com - email address

Thanks!

17x13Zsearch_1024x1024.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Almost reason enough for me to get another GPZ right there. Too bad we had to wait ten years for coils we should have seen in two years or less. Not counting some X factor stuff of course. What are we up to now - four coils we can just plug and play without modding anything? Minelab 13" and 19" plus Nugget Finder 12" and 17"? If I had a Z I'd probably never use anything but the NF coils on it at this point in time. The 12" is the coil the 7000 should have shipped with, and the 17" is the deep seeker we wanted instead of the 19" boat anchor.

• Like 3

Hey Steve,

Great to hear from you.  Hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas season and a Happy New Year.  I agree, why did we have to wait almost 10 years?  I'm excited to use it, have a few guys now using it that hunt full-time in the winter, so I'm curious to hear their findings on some old patches and such.  

I have done well with the smaller 12" Round Z-Search, so I'm hoping the performance is the same with better coverage and depth on larger stuff.  

Rob

• Like 2

Rob, Glad you were able to get a few of those coils in.  NF has been around a long time and between them and CT, we've always been able to get more options for our detectors.  

The biggest issue I and 90% of the other GPZ users have is the weight.  What are the weight differences between this coil, the stock 14" and the Minelab 19".

Are the coil windings in this coil different than what Minelab did on their coils for the Z?  I hear about improvements, but you didn't mention where this coil will shine.

What is the warranty and are they waterproof?  

Last, since this is an expensive coil $1000+, is there a Military discount and if so how much %?

Who knows, I could be swinging a 7000 again?  But before I do, I want to hear/read/see, some results.

Thanks for another option Nugget Finder and I do hope these coils are a great success.