Personal Best Start To A New Year

Man, that's just pure awesome sauce, way to go! That was a ton of work well rewarded. Sorry about your TDI shaft, but it looks like you made enough in change to get a new one! Well done! 😎

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, cuniagau said:

Compass

Congrats on all the goodies.  I had to laugh at the first picture.  I know that wave personally.  In fact I met that same wave about three times last week.  Once on a sanded out rocky beach.  It bounced me around on the rocks like a ping pong ball. I am still wearing five bandaids on one leg.  LOL (at least I only had a cuff break and not a shaft)  It is fun to find those "pockets" of crusty old coins because you know that gold and silver are in there too!  KOB is always prepared for the unexpected for sure!  Congrats again on the New Year start.   And keep facing the surf!  

Joe

Thanks Joe, Yes, shortly after I took that picture I was hunting below that cut and got sucker punched a few times. You know it's bad when you glance around and say to yourself, "I hope nobody saw that!" Pretty scary at times but exciting as well!

12 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Man, that's just pure awesome sauce, way to go! That was a ton of work well rewarded. Sorry about your TDI shaft, but it looks like you made enough in change to get a new one! Well done! 😎

Thank you GhostLight, Yes, I think it's time to upgrade to a carbon fiber shaft - I certainly love the ones on my scoops. 🙂

9 hours ago, Compass said:

Thanks Joe, Yes, shortly after I took that picture I was hunting below that cut and got sucker punched a few times. You know it's bad when you glance around and say to yourself, "I hope nobody saw that!" Pretty scary at times but exciting as well!

I hear ya on looking around.  LOL At 70, I still get that exciting feeling but just hope my wife never sees it happening.  I don't think she "gets" it, she just "gets" another band-aid!!!  

• Haha 1

A super haul like that of course requires  a super amount of digging !

Those conditions staying put set you up for a marathon , you accepted the challenge and reaped the rewards. Well done !  Hope you can get back for a clean up run before it fills back in !🍀

Doc popeye sez....Just rub some of that gold on the sore bits.......😏 

• Thanks 1