A Missed Detecting Prospecting Niche

There is an outstanding article in the December 2016 issue of ICMJ’s Prospecting and Mining Journal entitled “ Detecting Strategies for Heavily Forested Areas”.  I do not intend to republished the article here without permission. Steve H. or Reno Chris may decide otherwise. What I want to get across is pointed directly at all the detector manufacturers’ engineers and R&D Departments. There is a segment of prospectors in the California Mother Lode gold belt, throughout the Rocky Mountains and elsewhere that you have overlooked with both the ML GPX 6000 and Garrett Axiom. With the old technology of the White TDI, Garrett ATX and ML SDC 2300 slipping down slope there is a glaring price gap that can be filled by a mid range priced “Pulse Induction” metal detector equipped with a waterproof elliptical both Double D & mono search coil. After reading this article if you still think you can wait us out, you are wrong. I served with a lot of marines from Texas, folks referred to us as “jarheads” not hammerheads, get it done.

• Like 4

Reese knows his stuff!

• Like 1

This topic has been championed by Steve for a very long time, nothing new in this subject at all..... None of the manufacturers have 'come to the party'...Yet. But both Nokta  and Fisher have just such PI detectors in the works. Perhaps 2023 is the year.....

• Like 3