Not Watching For The Manticore Boat Anymore. ;)

Dan(NM)

• The title was changed to Not Watching For The Manticore Boat Anymore. ;)

Good for you sir!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan(NM) said:

I ordered 1-9 and got mine today via 2 day Fedex Express from Cabela's   First time doing business them and I'm impressed with the customer service I got. I spent some time on the phone with several customer reps and they are really great folks to deal with. I ended up with a 10% discount and another $20 off to  boot. 

Now that the wait is over, it's time  to spend some time navigating the menu and getting to now the machine for myself. Heading out Sunday for a test spin.

The beast.jpg

Congratulations and happy hunting!

• Like 1

My Manticore came yesterday. I took it out for 30 minutes on my lunch break in my small backyard which I already know was full of modern trash from the construction of the house in the 1980s. After reading all of the tips on this forum, reading the manual, and watching the videos it was an easy transition from the Exquinox. The 2d screen was very informative and I didn’t dig any iron, only small pieces of aluminum sheets leftover from the construction and some aluminum foil. Unfortunately no treasure, but I wasn’t expecting any. I’m going to try a couple of old sites this weekend.

I ordered a protective cover for the pod from Deano’s Protectors on eBay. I’ve had one on my Equinox since day one and it works very well.

Minelab now lists two accessory coils for the Manticore on their website, the M15 and M8 elliptical coils. Does anyone know pricing or when they will be available?

Thanks,

Ringtail