Not Watching For The Manticore Boat Anymore. ;)

Dan(NM)

I've been asking about availability of the coils since the day I got on a list for the machine.  I've heard nothing yet.  Which I think makes it a good guess that dealers haven't heard anything yet either.

I'm going to get both of them.  But I really, really want that M8.

- Dave

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ace said:

Ringtail,

Do you have a link for ordering the Manticore from Cabela's? When I search for it on Cabela's I get This product is currently not available online.

Thanks!

Hi Ace,

Every time I checked online it was unavailable. Even when I received the notification from Cabela’s or saw that others on this site were getting theirs, the website still said unavailable. I was only able to place an order by calling their customer service phone number. I spoke to a very helpful person who said it was in stock. Good luck!

Ringtail

30 minutes ago, rled2005 said:

That's a heck of a description he wrote up!

"Our most powerful detector yet, Manticore finds targets faster, more clearly, and in even the most challenging environments. With impressive capabilities and technologies, nothing will go undetected. More effective than even the most high-end models in the market, Manticore brings power, precision and accuracy to detecting in a way that wasn’t previously possible."

"Pay with cash upon delivery."

Something about this one doesn't seem right.....

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

• Haha 1

No, he will call you for your credit card number. I got mine in 2 days. You can even call him. His name is Leo. 503-362-3207 I told him to get his website redone.

• Like 2