Hi, From Washington State

Chuck in Wash. State

Just ordered a NOX 900.  Been detecting since high school (I'm 63 now).  Upgrading from an XLT. Prior to that I had a Garrett and in high school I swung a Coin Hunter?

Using the forum to learn as much as I can while I wait for the 900.   Oh, I live on Whidbey Island, so if your in that neck of the woods....LETS HUNT!

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum and there is always information on here that will improve your skills with what ever detector you use.

When in doubt don't hesitate to ask for help as there is always someone who can answer your questions.

that is the best part of this forum, people do help.

Good luck and good hunting.

Welcome, Chuck!  Lots of experience but still open to learning more.  You'll fit in well here.

Welcome from East Texas.

Hello and Welcome from N.E. Kansas.  That Equinox 900 looks to be a real good metal detecting unit!  Be sure to check out the Minelab forum on here for the Equinox.  We cant wait to contribute to your discussions and hear about your great finds in 2023!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard from Uptah Camp !

This is the best place to learn about a new detector,and that one is really new !

Looking forward to your experience hunting with a 900 😳

Good Luck out there .🍀

OH , while you wait for it to arrive.....there's a little bit of stuff to keep ya busy right here