Found One

Walker

42 years of detecting and I haven't even found a lump a 1/2 of that size! Congrats! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I have heard of more exceptional large nuggets found in the U.S. in the last couple years than in Oz. I suppose though that as finds get harder there people are just learning more to keep their mouths shut. It's a shame, but I can't blame them.

Congratulations on a great find, and given what I just said, thanks for sharing. It's stuff like this that motivates people to keep at it when the going gets tough. :smile:

I was try to be stealthy and hide it in a thread 10 pages back but you didn't let that happen 🤣

• Like 1

I made a comment on this forum some months ago, that I did not get all that excited about seeing the nuggets.It just goes to show that there are always exceptions WOW!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I have heard of more exceptional large nuggets found in the U.S. in the last couple years than in Oz. I suppose though that as finds get harder there people are just learning more to keep their mouths shut. It's a shame, but I can't blame them.

Congratulations on a great find, and given what I just said, thanks for sharing. It's stuff like this that motivates people to keep at it when the going gets tough. :smile:

You are absolutely right, that is a very motivational find!

• Like 1

Hope I'm reading those scales numbers right....that's 40oz??? Bravo!!!!

• Like 1