Manticore Screen Backlight And Programs

longbow62

18 hours ago, longbow62 said:

With the Manticore I am going to try getting a grip on 50 tones. I don't know if 50 tones is reason for the elongated tones. 

I've been looking at the manual numerous times and cannot find any mention of 50 tones.

Pages 44 and 45 cover the tone section but I only see 1-2 or 5 tones available. Pitch settings are 1-50.  Am I missing it somewhere? Thanks

1 hour ago, okara gold said:

I've been looking at the manual numerous times and cannot find any mention of 50 tones.

Pages 44 and 45 cover the tone section but I only see 1-2 or 5 tones available. Pitch settings are 1-50.  Am I missing it somewhere? Thanks

On the manticore it’s called “all tones” as presumably there’s more than 50 now to match the 0-99 VDI

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geordiedan said:

On the manticore it’s called “all tones” as presumably there’s more than 50 now to match the 0-99 VDI

Thanks    I'll look into it.

On 1/15/2023 at 6:22 PM, longbow62 said:

So I hunted roughly 4 hours this afternoon. I am pretty sure the backlight was on auto. the battery icon looks half empty.

20230115_180524-2.jpg

It looks like you have the blue tinted factory screen protector on it?  If so, remove it "mine had 2 layers" and apply the supplied clear protector.

• Like 3

Holding some things back for the CTX replacement, perhaps.  I've been involved in enough "which features go where, so we can sell against the middle" strategy meetings, this has a kind of familiar smell to it.

- Dave

• Like 1

14 hours ago, khouse said:

It looks like you have the blue tinted factory screen protector on it?  If so, remove it "mine had 2 layers" and apply the supplied clear protector.

Glad you mentioned that.  Mine had 2 also. I took off one and with the one remaining blue tinted film it was hard to see in the bright sun. I removed it and WOW... what a difference!

• Like 1