Do I Trust My Manticore In The Water?

phrunt

It don’t just look messy it is messy.

With the number of 800’s drowning you would think checking that seal would be double checked.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Leaks happen but needs to be seen how the new Equinox's hold up and the Manticore hold up. We can hope there aren't many more leaks.

I wonder how many Manticores are in the wild right now, it seems not all that many with them being so hard to get and dealers getting so few, with maybe a few thousand of them out there if that and one leaker the odds so far are pretty low of having problems, it's not yet the plaque the Equinox had.  

It was said on the other forum something as long it’s in warranty. Even then it’s still down time for you. I guess for the ones who water hunt had best plan on selling it before the warranty runs out. You could keep the one that’s the warranty has run out as a land detector and a new one for the water .

When a warranty is out you going to take a big hit on one without some warranty no matter what.

Chuck 

PS The other like the Nox 900 are Manitcore 2

I'm waiting for two things. The water temp to increase a little for me to get out there with no wet suit and two for more reports of intrusion failures. So far we have heard of one? I'm not too worried yet.

I will push mine to its limit in saltwater hunting. That is... neck deep for me. If it leaks, back it goes for a replacement. I will not live in fear of it leaking especially while under warranty. So far, I'm at roughly 50 hours submerged. No problems.

• Like 5