New Video From Gary - Full Tones - Pwm Audio

CPT_GhostLight

Nice video, I watched it last night and again today, I wonder if he is testing the new update, those tones sound very crisp and no settings were really shown on camera.

• Like 3

Watched this yesterday too. 👍 I've been using full tones in square, and an going to mess with pitch in square probably today to get a comparison. 👍 He's been with the Deus for a long time, guess he's comfortable with pwm.

So many options 🤪

• Like 2

What I would like to know is what program is he running ? I sent a comment yesterday but no reply.

• Like 1

Nice Gary’s video. On mild soils, pwm full tones is always my top choice. First with D1 and now with D2..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carolina said:

What I would like to know is what program is he running ? I sent a comment yesterday but no reply.

Carolina,

It appears he is using Sensitive FT for his base program.  If you pause his video at the 44 second mark, you can see in the top center of the remote that there is a number 3 next to the H2 that he named his saved program.  Hope this helped.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MFF18B said:

Carolina,

It appears he is using Sensitive FT for his base program.  If you pause his video at the 44 second mark, you can see in the top center of the remote that there is a number 3 next to the H2 that he named his saved program.  Hope this helped.  

You're correct. He does mention that he's using Sensitive FT but with modified tweaks and that he may post the settings latter after he gets them "sorted out". This may indeed be the update being tested.

I've been running Pitch and Full Tones in PWM audio lately and I'm really liking it.

1 hour ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

You're correct. He does mention that he's using Sensitive FT

Thanks. Yes he says he is using full tones. Just did not register in my old brain. Thanks. However he did not say sensitive. I was thinking full tones, pitch, 5,4,3,2 etc.

• Like 1

i personally cant wrap my head around PWM. and full tones square seem to be broken, im not thrilled with the default hz for full tones. the max (998hz or whatever number it is) is really appealing which IMO should be used for the highest 99 tone. for now i am using a 5 tone program but would love to see a 6 or 7 tone customization option

2 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

You're correct. He does mention that he's using Sensitive FT but with modified tweaks and that he may post the settings latter after he gets them "sorted out". This may indeed be the update being tested.

I've been running Pitch and Full Tones in PWM audio lately and I'm really liking it.

CPT,

I agree, I generally run Pitch/PWM and like it as well.

• Like 2